On Marriage and Family
- The Humanum Series offers six 15-20 minute videos on the complementarity of Man and Woman. The Humanum Series blends human experiences, social sciences, art, animation, religion, and philosophy into a short-form documentary format.
- For Your Marriage
- For Your Marriage offers resources and retreats for dating and engaged couples, married couples, and parenting couples!
- Blessed Is She
- This site offers daily devotionals, book studies, online workshops, podcasts, and retreats. They have regional Facebook groups and "Blessed Brunches" that occur all over the country, including MN! It a site for "Women that seek support in their relationship with the Lord, in life. Women needing to connect with Scripture. Women reaching for the same space — eternity."
- RISE is a 30-day challenge designed to help men craft a battle plan for life. There are start-dates throughout the year. When you sign up for the challenge that begins on a specific date you will have access to the videos and content beginning on that date. Each day you'll receive an email saying new content is available. You can access the daily videos and challenges by clicking the link in the email, or simply logging in to your account at menriseup.org/login. You will always have access to RISE, even after the 30 days are complete. This can be a great tool for starting a Men's Group at a parish near you! In fact, there is no cost to the parish, and your parish will provide you with a free Leader's Guide as well to run weekly meetings for the men who wish to attend. Access to the content is otherwise $32 per individual.
- The Catholic Gentleman
- The Catholic Gentleman is a blog page where you’ll find posts about manly saints you can imitate, beer, dressing sharp, marriage, spiritual weapons and a lot more!
- This site really has it all! Great Catholic bible studies, videos, and books for the whole family! Most Duluth area churches have a code you can use to gain free access -- check your home parish bulletin or ask your priest!
- Ascension provides small group studies for purchase as well as free videos, podcasts and articles!
- UMD Bulldog Catholic
- While this site is mostly geared towards Catholic UMD students, it's still a great place to access Father Mike's homilies and homily studies!